Thursday, January 04, 2007

Easy Money in Theory, but Not So Easy in Practice

In the last few months (since October) I've been playing with a game that has the potential to bring me unlimited income as well as unlimited travel opportunities. At first I was hesitant to participate because I was unsure whether it was legal and how it worked. However, I joined the program and watched to see what happened. It was fascinating... people all over the place, including my sponsor, were receiving luxury 7 day holidays and making $6000 for each of their $200 investments, and in a relatively short time (about four months). As I watched and researched I learned that legal experts had been consulted in every country this game was being played and even found out that solicitors and prominent business people were also playing the game. I quickly decided I needed to get serious and invested in my second membership.

I'm still learning as I go, and for me it's been rather stressful because I've had to get out of my comfort zone (in more ways than one) but I can see the game live online and watch as I progress closer and closer to the travel and cash I've seen the others receive. It's exciting!

Why have I written about this here in my ways-to-relieve-stress.com blog? To remind you that no matter what you want to achieve in life, you will have to go out of your comfort zone, but you don't have to do it alone. Take up our coaching offer by clicking here and if you'd like to check out the game I've been playing click here